Search This Blog

Thursday 11 October 2012

Skylander Battlegrounds and Lost Island

Hello Portal Masters,

Today I wanna share wto new games for Skylanders.

Skylanders Lost Island

Seems to be a "farmville" type of game.. I don't know. Maybe I will give it a try.
I liked Cloud Patrol, so we will see.

Skylanders Battlegrounds

This is more speculative, but rumours of it are all over the net, so I thought I share them.

 I think the idea of a portal for iPod, iPad and iPhone seems a logical step. But i really hope, this package is not true.
I think Royal Double Trouble would look more like the prototype we have seen.

And I really hope they do not include Jet-Vac and Cynder (since you get both with the normal game).

But only time will tell :)

C U next time!

Charon

1 comment:

  1. that doudle trouble is just the 1st fog with and new color base....

    ReplyDelete