Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Skylanders Swap Force

Hello Portal Masters,

As promised, a new game has been anounced.

It is called "Skylanders Swap Force".

For now, here is a small video of Family Gamer with the first information as well as a slideshow of some toys.





I am not sure if I even want to swap the parts, but it is a new idea.
Most interesting things:

- old characters are all useable
- lots of new toys
- characters can jump
- the bottom (defining movement) will have new symbols for certain gates
- there will be some remodels (again) but only 16 this time (really hope some of the ones who just got one version yet) as well as new lightcores (I wonder if there will be remodeled giants..)

I do not like the look of the new portal a lot and I am confussed that Toys for Bob is not behind the game, but let's wait and see... I really like the new undead girl (she will not be swapable, since her bottom does not have the new symbol).

Hope you are excited!

Charon

No comments:

Post a Comment