Search This Blog

Sunday 24 June 2012

Series 2, Lightcore and so on

Hello Portal Masters,


Today, let's have a look at the picture from the Skylanders Giants E3 trailer


(source: http://www.darkspyro.net/images/giants/array.jpg)

Ok, first of all, I already talked about (from left to right) New Earth Skylander, Light Core Prism Break, Light Core Er Series 2 Cynder, Crusher, Jet Vac, Bouncer, Shroomboom, New Water Skylader, Air Giant, Water Giant, Pop Fizz, Tree Rex, New undead skylander and all the green base figures.

So, as far as we see here, we get:

Double Trouble
Drill Sergeant
Chop Chop


Drobot
2nd Drobot (maybe one in Lightcore?)
3rd Drobot, but I think that's more a fan honor, who rebuilds skylanders
Hex (I would love her to be Lightcore)

Sonice Boom


Terafin
Trigger Happy
Whirlwind

Now, this migth all be series 2 skylanders, or Lightcore Version. Time will tell.

We also seem to get 2 more Legends (maybe 4 all up, to get one legend for each element)
Slambam                                                    Ignitor    

There are people saying, this is not Slambam, but I think this is the only real possibility.
I admit, I oble see like three arms, but who else could it be? 

Lastly, there are lots of rumours about the thing behind Terafin.
              

Of cource, I don't know who it is, but the only options seem to be the Tech Skylander (since it is the only one we haven't seen in this size or.... a red Pop Fizz.


I don't say it has to be Pop Fizz, but the design it really alike and I would be kind of dissappointed if the tech skylander would be that close in design.

But again, time will tell.

What do you think of the remodels? Will you get any?
Let me know in your comments!

C U next time!

Charon

No comments:

Post a Comment