Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Skylanders Giants: Bouncer

Hello Portal Masters,

After the Crusher and Tree Rex, today it is time to focus on the last Giant that we've seen in play so far: Bouncer, the Tech Giant.

(source: http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/470228_10151035315593623_1441129389_o.jpg)

Ok, yeah, kind of fun with the one wheel, seems a fun character.

In toy form, he also looks pretty cool:


(source: http://images.wikia.com/spyro/images/f/fc/Bouncer_toy_figure.jpg)

I like, that his core and his eyes light up. Maybe he is a little too cool for school.
I don't know, the football and the pistol finger...
On the edge of beeing too cheesy.
But still alright (I don't hate him, i am just not sure...)

Since he was in many E3 videos, let's have a look at his powers.

 Ok, first power: he shoots with his pistol fingers.
Ok, there is nothing to say to that. Kind of expected and a little too close to Trigger Happy's power...
Especially since the bullets fly of walls if you upgrade him further... (seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouG6q45jKK0&feature=plcp)

Second power: Shoulder Rocets


Ok, so he shoots rockets out of his shoulders. Hm, not the most excting power either and it seems really slow.. Although he can shoot multiple and target pretty wide areas

His last power, as far as I saw, Laser Eyes


All Giants seem to get ways to make a 360 degree attack in some form...
I do like this power the best, but it does not seem totally amazing, just kind of cool.
I like that he overheats. It's a funny side effect.

So, let's get to the rating

Looks: 3/5
Orignality: 4/5
Powers: 2/5
Variety: 2/5
Overall Rating: 2.75/5

Ok, that was rating did not go to well for Bouncer.
His power just don't do it for me and his look.. not really amazing.
I still will try him out and who knows? Maybe he will end up my beeing my favourite.

What do you think? Will you deel with the wheel?

C U next time!

Charon

1 comment:

  1. his story is okay
    i like the idea of him being a gaurd
    he looks awsome to me
    i hope u can up grade the lazer eyes to not over heat..

    ReplyDelete