Search This Blog

Monday 18 June 2012

Skylanders Giants: Fire Giant

Hello fellow Portal Masters,

I know, lots of information today, but I just wanna fill up the blog with all the infos I found, so that you will have a better overview on what's going on.
So, without further waste of time, let's meet the new Fire Giant.



(source: http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/523614_10151035318463623_69578307_n.jpg)

He is pretty... gigantic ;)

Well, to be honest, he seems a little close in design to eruptor for my taste, but i want to wait to see him in action before getting an opinion.

How do you like our Fire Giant?

Your Portal Master

UPDATE: His name might be Hot Head.

2 comments:

  1. I like the new FIRE giant but it looks like Eruptor but thinner and taller :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont like the fire hair thing on his head...

    ReplyDelete