Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Skylander Giants: Names

Hello Portal Masters,

Amazon.de has leaked names!

That is so exiting! I like to have names, without knowing who is behind that.
So "mysterious".

So, let's try to get all the names we know and the new one:

Giants:
Crusher
Swarm
Tree Rex
Bouncer


New according to amazon.de (based on price)

Hot Head (my guess: Fire)-------------------------------------

Regular Size:
Shroomboom
Jet-Vac

New according to amazon.de (based on price):

Sprocket  (my guess:Tech)
Flashwing (my guess:Earth)
Chill (my guess: Water)
Fright Rider (my guess: Undead)


That would mean, that only the regular Fire Skylanders name and the Undead, Water and Magic Giant names are missing.

I like the new names, but who knows if they are true?

What do you think!?

CU next time!

Charon

No comments:

Post a Comment