Search This Blog

Thursday 26 July 2012

Skylanders Giants: Chill and regular fire Skylander

Hello Portal Masters,

I just wanted to share better pictures of Chill and the new Fire Skylander (which I will call Hot Dog, because I read it somewhere and it fits perfectly!).























The more I see them, the more I like them :)

I hope I will be able to post more exiting things soon (especially gameplay footage or the rest of the new characters or series 2 and light core variations)!

Charon

3 comments:

  1. i love chill, she is my favorite one so far. i can't wait to see what there powers are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Chill and "Hot Dog", could not say who I prefer.
      But I am two dying to see what they'll do.
      Chill will do something with ice I would guess.

      Delete
  2. chills so awsome!!!!
    im so going to buy her in the triple pack with zook in it cause i loe zook to!!!!
    the fire dogs cool but he looks kinda like a pug to me...
    i hope that when he walks he walks like a puppy

    ReplyDelete