Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Skylanders Giants: Series 2

Hello Portal Masters,

Soo much new stuff just because of amazon.
I wanted to provide the last updates, so fasten you seat belts.

I wrote down all single characters you can find so far on amazon.
I will sort by element:

Earth:
Terrafin
Bash
Flashwing (my guess)


Wind:
Whirlwind
Sonic Boom
 
Fire:
Ignitor 
Flameslinger

Water:
Chill (my guess)
Gill Grunt
Slam Bam 

Undead:
Fright Rider (my guess)
Hex

Life:
Zook
Stump Smash

Magic:
Pop Fizz
Double Trouble

Tech:

Sprocket (my guess)
Drill Sergeant
Trigger Happy

I seems kind of balanced with some elements having two some having three characters.
We have not seen the remodeled Bash, Flameslinger, Gill Grunt and Stump Smash. 
All the others were on the big picture in the trailer (although Slam Bam and Ignitor were just legendaries and we do not know if some of them were Light Core versions).

I will do an update on all the characters we know so far later!

And I am happy (if this is correct) that I get a new Flameslinger!
Yeah!

CU soon!

Charon




2 comments:

  1. Flameslinger isn't even getting released again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I based this on the amazon information.
    http://www.amazon.de/Flameslinger-Skylanders-Giants-Single-Character/dp/B008HG1HVA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342161546&sr=8-1
    As I stated, I don't know if they are 100% correct, but amazon seems a trustworthy source.

    ReplyDelete