Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Skylanders Giants: Light Core

Hello fellow Portal Masters,

since the amazon.de info, I want to give you the newest update on lightcore characters.

On amazon.de you can order rhe following ones:

Eruptor
Jet-Vac
Prism Break
Drobot

In addition we know about Shroomboom

I really did not see Jet-Vac getting a Light Core. I guess his JetPac will light up, but who knows? Maybe amazon.de just got it wrong....
But that would leave us with 3 open spots for Lightcore:

Undead
Magic
Water

I speculate that Hex will ligth up (wishful thinking), so that Chill/new regular water and Pop Fizz get a Light Core version, if they split 50/50 old and new.

What do you think? Did you see Jet Vac coming? Who do you want to light up?

Let me know in the comments!

Charon

1 comment:

  1. wow drobot light core....
    thats sweet
    but it sucks that light cores are 12 us dollars :(

    ReplyDelete