Search This Blog

Thursday 16 August 2012

Skylanders Giants: Hot Head Toy


Hello Portal Masters,

Today let's have a look at Hot Head!

We have seen his artwork before (at least partly), but today we see his toy form!





I really love the Skylanders Toys. They all look amazing.
But this Hot Head I really don't like

I don't even know what it is. The missing neck maybe? Or that I cannot figure out where he lights up.
Don't get me wrong, I will buy him and use him an like him.

But the toy? Not my favourite so far...

What do you think about him?

Let me know!

Charon





5 comments:

  1. Cool to finally get a look at him. And I think its safe to assume the flames on his head and hands light up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
    but thats what i think
    not even going to consider buying him

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont like his toy form, he reminds me of a toy i got at Mc.Donalds a few years ago :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree although on the giant poster he looks a little better.

      I still hope it is just a weired angle...

      Delete


  4. hothead is my second favorite to bouncer i have to admit hes gonna be fun to use in the game

    ReplyDelete